Thursday, December 21, 2006

Train to SOUTHERN region CANCEL


My trip to singapore tonight by train is being cancel!WHY?Because the southern region is flooded so the train cancel!SIEN!SO no choice we buy bus ticket and go tomorrow morning.SO wil only reach singapore at 3pm.Hai..waste half day then!But anyhow better because still canreach singapore if not the hotel reservation will be wasted.SO singapore i am coming!


Haha...today i am not working because my boss say hmm...monday is holiday so this friday we off lah siew wen.WHat a nice boss a!Hehe...dont admire me ya.SO now at home updating my blog and also check so mail.Later will go out eat breakfast then go change money then go withdraw money to pay back for my investment.


Hm..then later where i want to go?i also dont know.But thinking of going Midvalley because haven go there for 1month.Heard my friend say the decoration there is very nice.All pink in colour.Ohss..my favourite colour PINK!So later might go there online and shopping a while la!


Today even though no need work but i still wake up early WHY?because i guess already get used to the time to wake up!Working life...wake and sleep early.SO when i can let it go.Haha...like what my friend say u can always do that if u want!Its your work not other people work so just do it if u feel like~~~
SO Merry Chritmas to everyone ya.Enjoy yr 2006 Chritmas!
2007 is coming and i am getting old!Oh my god!which i hate it so much!



1 comment:

cina-ahpek said...

If YOU think YOU can, YOU CAN!
Dare to dream and put your dream into action.You will be success one day, it is just a matter of time after all.
Have a wonderful Christmas!=)