Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Mood!Merry Chritmas.


Chritmas is around the corner jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way...So after attend the internet marketing i realy got no time to revise back all those thing.Busy with work,going out shopping,this and that.Every night i only got 2 hours for myself to do my internet.But i tell myself must make sure at least update my blog everyday.So i am doing it right now.

Going singapore for this chritmas.Feel so so excited.Because already 10 years haven went there before so feel so so excited!Jusnow go to change the money hai..the exchange rate Sing 1= RM 2.34 its so expensive.So better control myself for this trip.When think of saving during my vacation i start to think.Hai..how come go vacation also need to save.Everyday life already need to save here and there in order to get better life now go vacation still need to save then cant enjoy life!Life....Life...what is life....wondering......

I swear to myself today that within 5years time i must make sure myself can go anywhere i want and spend on whatevery thing i wish.Even though i still dont know how to start internet business yet because i stil dont have any idea what and how to do yet but i believe with the desire i had i can do that.Like what Dr Tony Fernandes ,Air Asia CEO mention today in THE SUN newspaper when winnign the 7th Ernst&Young world Entrepreneur of the year"THE ABILITY TO DREAM AND THE ABILITY TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT ALLOWS YOU TO DREAM IS CRUICIAL."This give me an insipartion to take up the challenge.So i tell myself start from today i want to dream more.Hehe...Since young i always dream to become rich women that i can make my family proud of me,especially my dad.I will make sure this will come true.Haha..i hope to get him a camry which i always say.I will make sure i do it!


Hmm..start to think how can i enjoy in singapore?hehe...will make sure i enjoy!
Merry chritmas....




No comments: