Friday, December 29, 2006

2006 Last Saturday

Waking up around 10 am.Hmm...really have a good sleep because no need to wake up because the ringing of alarm bell.What a wonderful day.Wake up and check my email then go downstairs to prepare breakfast and having it.Having ready murtabak as my breakfast.Plan to cook later for lunch.Yesterday went out to buy grocery for following days in order to stay home and rest and relax and do my internet website setup.But embarassed to say that until now still dont have any idea what to do in my internet business yet.So still in thinking process.I believe i will come out of an idea what to do.

Internet connection is slow today due to the Taiwan earthquake which affected the cable.So its a bit irritating using the slow internet connection.

All of my housemate going back home due to long holiday break.But i am staying at home because want to rest at home then also wan to concentrate on my internet website setup.Also because there is no cheap air ticket flying back to kelantan which is my home.Lazy to take 7/8hours bus/car to go back.Haha..but feel expensive to pay for the airticket which cost around RM150.So just stay at pj and do my own thing.This is the best solution.

Keith ask me out later on because he feel boring and want to teach me website design.Haha..since i still haven thinking of what to sell in my website so decide to go out with him and learn something.

No comments: