Thursday, December 28, 2006

Good Day!


Today is my good day because we are having our casual Thursday where we go to office having a annual +informal meeting (briefing about company profit and speaking out suggestion ,grievances and so on) then following by lunch and beer at klcc.We are going to Chinoz on the Park for Lunch.Besides that we are having white wine + beer.I drank alot.Haha..i got allergy towards alcohol.So now whole of my back is red and itchy.But i still enjoy having alcohol because feel that its nice!Hehe...later on i will eat 1 anti histamine pill to reduce my itchyness.



Just finish watching THE SECRET! and become very powerful due to the believe to LAW OF UNIVERSE.No need to think of what i am going to do next just take the first step.I already taking the first step so i believe i will be direct by the energy of the universe to do the following thing.



Following by tomorrow will be my long holiday till tuesday.i already promise myself will do research on all those keywords which can consider to be my passion then started to make up my mind for what to do after that.So i will make full use of this 5days break.Hmm...till this moment i still dont have any idea yet but never mind i will have within this 5days.So tonight i going to have a good sleep and wake up tomorrow with a good day and will enjoy it.



Plan to get a diary to write out my resolution for next year.Must write a specific vision and specific time to achieve it.So tommorrow will go and get it.



Happy Holiday everybody!






No comments: