Tuesday, December 19, 2006

2days after internet marketing

This is the 2nd day after the workshop of internet marketing.haha...i follow what my mentor say everyday must write blog and ping it.So i tell myself i must start do it today.Till today i still cant think of what to sell in internet.But i realy feel glad and happy because i had the opportunity to such approach.Haha..i even dont have a proper topic to talk in the blog so i just type whatever i feel like writting and do it follow to my heart.

Now i am thinking,actualy everybody can do anything they like following their heart but not everybody will choose to do so.WHY?because too many people scare to let go what they had at the moment.Because they scare if they let go what they had currently then they might be suffer or might lose what they had now!That why many people choose to stay with the current situation.because its too easy to be comfort with the current situation.So i tell myself i dont want to be like others people.I want to become someone different from others.I want, and i am sure i can do it!No matter how hard it is,cannot give up!

Today,my colleague told me she fail to find the unit of apartment she want because its out of her budget.I feel,why she so cute one because the market price is RM200k but she insisted to get a unit which is RM180K,maybe she will find it but cant it be abit impossible?That why so difficult to get a suitable unit.Why she want to buy a house because she is going to marry soon.Again,people are repeating what others people do,the routine of life!I want something special even though i dont know how but i am sure i can be the one special.I believe i can do it!

My life is control by me,everybody life is control by their own.See what u choose your life to be!So everyone will have the life they want and enjoy it!

No comments: