Thursday, January 4, 2007

Brainstorming of what to do with my website!

Today chating with my mentor Dechen Lau,he is really a great mentor.He is really kind and when you talk with him you wont feel any gap and his is like your close friend even though know him not very long time ago.So this is where i learn my internet marketing from him.
He brainstorming me today.Asking me where i like.Discover 1 thing,you had to be very specific on what you want.Be specific will make you know the way you want to go.Like he ask me,what i like,i say i got no passion but i think i love flowers.So he ask what flower do you like,haha...so specific right.Girls alwasy love rose,but i love daisy.White daisy.Why i love it.I also dunno.I love it because i like the physical appereance.haha...
Now i am going to bed and read First 1000.haha.and discover the secret inside the books and share it out later on.
Good nite.

No comments: