Wednesday, January 3, 2007

1working day of 2007

Today is 03/01/2007 first working day of 2007.Haha..feel so tire n lazy to work due to long holiday break.But what to do still had to work.So just work lah no choice.
Although already 2007 but i still dont have 2007 calender hmm..i guess economic is down so less people produce calender.Asking my mom to post down a desk calender for me from kelantan since my sister is coming down kl this weekend.Haha..this weekend might be busy because my sister is coming down for chinese new year shopping.She is shopholic.My god!She can walk the whole Sg Wang for the wholeday non stop.I really cant stand her.But what to do i had to accompany her also.Thinking of accompany her half day only because she got her bf to accompany.Her bf graduating from her class can accompany her shop whole day also.Can imagine a guys shopping for the whole day with her gf.Dont think other guys can do it.My bf wont do so.
Plan to treat her crab at The Pond pj hehe..butter crab its very nice.Think of the crab feel very hungry.
Going out with old friend jusnow.Go out as usually bullshit for few hours talking nonsense.Then will come out with alot of busines idea where we will say say only but didnt take any action.Haha..if my sifu know he will scold me lah.For thing to change you must change.So hai...me and my friend almost 25 n 26 already but still doing nothing!When are we going to change!We talk about our old friend who already pass away last year May 2006.A lot of thing make us remeber about him.He a very chicky guy.who like to cheat us.Even before he dead,we though the rumors that he got last stage prostate cancer is just a joke.Until last 5 days before he dead we confirm the news.He is one of our very good friend at secondary school.We used to hang out and tuition together.He...always make us laugh and without him our story wont be so interesting.He is an adopted son ,his parents had the only son.When he passed away his father aged 70 something so old.Can u imagine an old guy full of gray hair sending his son to the way of heaven.What a pity!No matter how i really wish his can rest in peace.Will always remeber you ,friend.

No comments: